Sunday, September 24, 2023


Just trying to get everyone's attention!!!! 
OK- I am in my MPS in publishing program and we are forming hypothetical publishing brands as well as hypothetical projects. My publishing brand is Zia T-n-T and my project is a graphic novel based on TV series from the 70's, 80's and 90's. The show I'm basing my project on is the original Walker Texas Ranger. 
In this post, I'm promoting my graphic novel: it will be the first to my knowledge of a TV series adapted to graphic novel. I hope to capture some nostalgia due to the fact that we fairly recently lost one of the regular actors (Clarence Gilyard) and the show is no longer on television on a regular basis. 
Once things have settled out, I will post my mock cover so it can be viewed - I know nothing about copyrights yet and have used images from the show (spoiler alert). If this hypothetical project were to ever come to fruition, I would work on the cover to avoid infringing on copyrights. 
Please let me know what you think...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recognition!

Doing research for a school project, I ran  across this: MY PERSONAL BLOG mentioned in an article - “100 Best Nature Blogs and Websites in 2...