Friday, September 17, 2021

 Good evening everyone...this is April and I want to welcome all to my new blog Reading Nature. 

This is my first post on September 17, 2021. I want to invite anyone who has reading/writing experience or pleasant nature and/or animal-related stories (or both) to join me in posting. Pictures are also welcome, but no X-rated anything. I won't appreciate rude or trolling behavior - this is not social media. 

My reason for starting this blog is to write and tell stories and experiences and to communicate with others of the same mind-set. I graduated with my BA in English and Creative Writing from SNHU's online program July 1 of this year in an attempt to recreate myself and start a new career after 30 years in nursing. My passion was to write green pieces for animal and environmental conservation and maybe I can do a little of that here. 

I live in Harper, TX and share my life with my furred menagerie of two dogs, several cats as well as barn critters and wildlife. 

Please feel free to share and be nice or I will find a way to delete what I feel is not appropriate for my new blog. Thanks and welcome....


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! What a great idea in today's messed up world.

    ReplyDelete

Recognition!

Doing research for a school project, I ran  across this: MY PERSONAL BLOG mentioned in an article - “100 Best Nature Blogs and Websites in 2...