Friday, September 17, 2021

 Hi everyone...just wanted to share really quickly. I have started a fundraiser on my Facebook page (shared to Twitter and Instagram as well) to raise money and awareness for Best Friends Animal Society. This is in honor of my 50th birthday at the end of this month. I have gotten the ball rolling with a $25 donation. 

I can't think of what my life would be like without my furry children. They greet me at the door every day when I come home from work and are there any time I need to talk. They are my family....



Forgive me for posting pix of my babes on the first day, but this is what you've gotten into!



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let any followers know (and yes, this is April, author of the blog). This fundraiser ends on my birthday, September 30th. Please consider donating to Best Friends Animal Society.

    ReplyDelete

Recognition!

Doing research for a school project, I ran  across this: MY PERSONAL BLOG mentioned in an article - “100 Best Nature Blogs and Websites in 2...