Friday, October 15, 2021


 Hi to anyone who is reading my blog...

Just wanted to share a little information. My mind never seems to stop and after I completed my degree for writing, I'd lost the motivation for actually writing (I hope I get it back someday). Doesn't seem to be a problem since I can't get a job in the writing field...

Anyway, I found a site online to continue taking courses. All kinds of courses - education, hobby, personal growth, etc. If you need CEU's, you can get those too. The site is Universal Classes. There is also a site I have taken a course on, but these courses are a little more out there, but just as interesting and it's Udemy. 

Just wanted to share in case some of you have minds like mine and it keep's going and going and going (Energizer Bunny style). 🐇

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recognition!

Doing research for a school project, I ran  across this: MY PERSONAL BLOG mentioned in an article - “100 Best Nature Blogs and Websites in 2...